Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Beginning

Growing up I never really got much into video games. Due to a lack of funding and interest I usually found myself in front of the tv watching cartoons, movies or whatever crap programming one of the six channels offered. That's right, We didn't even have cable. It's true, I had game systems but usually only when a newer, shinier make/model was already out. Not being current in the world of gaming lead to my disinterest. However, now that I am a full grown adult with a big boy job and my own money, my friends have convinced me to give gaming a real shot. I'll be playing both good and bad games, however I've asked my friends not to clue me in on anything. I wish to remain as ignorant as possible so that every new adventure is being seen with fresh eyes. So, I invite you to come with me on my journey into addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment