Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

A.k.a. "Third Time's the Charm"

I figure if I'm going to play the newer Zelda titles I might as well get one now and buy all my old school games via the shopping channel. It'll save me money in the long run as the games are cheaper and I won't have to leave the house to get them. Wow, now I'm really sounding like a gamer. Sunlight is evil!

Seriously though, I'm spending a lot on one game. The ending better have one hell of a pay off. Anything short of the seven maidens coming out of the system and doing countless X-Rated favors will be somewhat disappointing.

I've played up to Moldorm. I just spent a good twenty minutes trying to beat that asshole to no avail. It's late and I'm tired. I'll pick up again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment