Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fuck

FUCK! CUNT! ASS! SHIT! NINTENDO YOU SHIT PILE OF CUNT! MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF DICK! ELEPHANT CUM DRINKING FUCKTARDS!

I beat the wizard. I made it to the dark world. I freed the first maiden. I had the red shield and red boomerang. I even turned flute boy into a tree. That was a serious "what the fuck?" moment. I was just about done with the second dungeon when my game file deletes. No reason. No shock to the system. I just boot up the console and ______________ (imagine a high pitched beep). It's gone.

After this I decided fuck it. Fuck Nintendo, I'm downloading an emulator. I'm told this BSNES is the best option. So, I download that. I get Link to the Past. I go through the whole Zelda bitching about being capture only to find out the emulator didn't have a "select button". Therefore there was no way to save. After poking around a bit I realized "freeze game" must be essentially the save option. I did this, turned off the emulator and booted it right back up. It couldn't "defrost" the file.

I'll have to get the game for a different system. Which means I'll have to purchase a different system. I have to say, I'm really enjoying wasting my money on all this bullshit just so I can hold a goddamn conversation with the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment