Thursday, May 31, 2012

OoT: The End

A.k.a. MM: The beginning


The final fight was once again on par with what I expected. What I didn't expect was to stab the dude in the face. I know that these games are on some level violent, albeit cartoon violence over anything too realistic, but good Lord! I stabbed the man in the face! Not going to lie, I enjoyed every minute of it.


Then I'm in the clouds for some unexplained reason and Zelda becomes a fucking indian-giver. Completely over-looks the fact that I chucked out a gift from a now dead friend of mine and takes my ocarina. What's worse is she sends me back to being a child so all my efforts go completely unrecognized. How fucking depressing is that?


"Look, Link, I know you just saved everyone in existence from a lifetime of servitude but nobody will ever know. Also, I'm not going to put out."


Then she fucking leaves for some dumb-ass reason. Honestly I don't remember why she took off, but at least the bitch gave me my ocarina back. Oh and some how I got Epona. They haven't explained that part yet... not sure if they ever will.


Alright, so we all know the story. Skull kid, Majora's Mask, creepy fucking moon plummeting to Earth (or whatever planet this is supposedly taking place on). Of all the eery masks hanging on walls and suspicious people I have to say Tingle is the creepiest thing in this game so far and I doubt I'll change my mind on that.


The dude is thirty-five years old, floating around on a balloon, wearing tights (some sort of aero-erotic behavior? I think so!) He talks up little boys and offers to sell them goods. Not to mention that fucking look he has on his face. This dude just creeps me out in a very bad way. I'd rather have that moon painted on my ceiling than ever meet someone cosplaying as Tingle.


I find myself getting sidetracked by mini-games and side-quests significantly more. I don't know if that's because there's more of them or if they're just more clumped together due to the town being larger and your main base.


I noticed something that neither Kellana Fay nor Dick Steel had ever caught. The guy that plays inside the windmill in OoT (Guru-Guru) is in the hotel with the Gorman Troupe. After nightfall on the first day he's told to go outside because he's being too loud. He's found near the laundry pool on the first night. He's playing The Song of Storms (like always). The next day it rains. Coincidence? I think not.


So, I've gotten all the way up to the boss of the Woodfall Temple. I've collected all the fairies and opened all the chests. I believe I've gotten all the goodies out of this place. So, what makes this accomplishment so great? I've done it all without the help of a walkthrough. I'm doing my best to not rely on hints for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment