Saturday, May 26, 2012

OoT: Stupid Witches

The Spirit Temple isn't very note-worthy. I found it interesting that I had to go back and forth in time to get complete the level but there isn't much to talk about other than the bosses, Twinrova.


These two witches have got to be the dumbest sacks of crap. There are a lot of ways that a person can be born. I personally believe that you can be born gay, straight, black, white, disfigured, blind, deaf, with an attraction to giraffes, etc. However, from my experience witches tend to choose what they study.


These sisters decided to study elements that can directly harm each other. Fucking brilliant. That's like saying "Hey, my sibling is allergic to peanuts. I'm going to become a peanut and hang out with her all day, everyday." 


When you notice your sister is studying fire and you're told to choose an element CHOOSE EARTH! They've clearly never played Pokemon.


Let's say they didn't choose their elements. They were given them at birth. Okay, then wave goodbye to your sister. Keep in touch via letters of some kind. If you have the potential to kill each other with a hug just walk away. Better yet, the parents could have developed some sort of intelligence and separated the two at birth.


They never would have bonded and I think the two of them would have made for good mini bosses. Include the tale of them being separated at birth. It would have made for an excellent side story.


As if all that wasn't bad enough they make camp in the very dungeon that holds a reflective shield capable of deflecting their magic. For God's sake there's a desert waste land not fifty yards from your castle! Chuck it into the sandy abyss and be done with that shit!


These two have to be the most brainless characters in this entire game. However, they make for a very sexy cosplay. 


After that I went treasure hunting. I was down quite a few heart containers so I sang to the frogs, raced Dampe, planted some beans and did a number of other side quests. 


The only treasures I'm not worried about are the rest of the Gold Skulltulas, the ice arrows and the Biggoron Sword. I've seen what I have to do and the rewards I'll receive and I have to say I'm not really concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment